Recruiting a 2391 Tester for a commercial site in Central London
Connect GRP UK Ltd are currently recruiting for a 2391 Tester to work on a commercial site in Central London. Successful candidates must have experience in temporary installations, as well as a valid JIB Gold Card and 2391 Certificate. The job entails working 9 hours per day, 7:30am to 4:30pm, for 6-8 weeks and work is paid at £240 per shift. Please contact the M&E team if you are interested in applying for this role on 01273 036999 or apply online.
Requirements for the role:
- All candidates must have experience testing on temporary install works.
- Candidates must have a valid ID and Right to Work in the UK.
- Candidates must have a valid JIB Gold Card.
- Candidates must have a 2391 Certificate.
- Must be available for an immediate start.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Carry out testing in accordance with 2391 standard.
- Take responsibility for the safe and effective use of PPE.
- Carry out all electrical related construction, alteration and maintenance work.
- Ensure all works are completed to a high standard to meet client’s expectations.
- Be available to work 9 hours per day on a 6-8 week contract.
If you have the required experience and qualifications for this role and are interested in applying, please contact the M&E Team on 01273 036999 or apply online.