Carpenter - High-End Restaurant Fit-Out (4 Weeks, Covent Garden)
Join our team of skilled craftsmen as a Carpenter for an exciting high-end restaurant fit-out project in Covent Garden. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented carpenter with a passion for quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. This project begins on 30/05/23.
- Duration: 4 weeks (with potential for long-term work to immediately)
- Location: Covent Garden, London
- Execute carpentry tasks, including installation of fixtures, fittings, and custom millwork
- Collaborate with project team to ensure accurate interpretation of design plans
- Maintain high standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail
- Adhere to project timelines and deliver exceptional results
- Proven experience as a carpenter, preferably with high-end restaurant fit-out projects
- Blue CSCS Skill Card
- Proficient in carpentry techniques, joinery, and woodwork
- Ability to read and interpret design plans and blueprints
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality workmanship
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work well within a team
- Competitive pay: £24 per hour
- Full-time work: 8 hours per day
- Opportunity to work on prestigious projects
- Possibility of long-term employment with our company
If you are available for a start 30/05/23 please don't hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.