We are a recruitment agency working with our client to recruit an experienced 2nd fix Carpenter. Our client is a Main Contractor working on a refurb of part the Liverpool Empire Theatre. Hours on site are typically 8am-6pm. £24.50p/h
THIS IS A SHORT TERM ROLE
- Must have experience in 1st / 2nd Fix Carpentry
- From a Carpentry background
- Good understanding of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Knowledgeable in the latest tools and techniques
- Strong working ethic
- Minimum blue CSCS card NVQ LVL 2 in carpentry
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Meticulously measure materials and prepare them for use
- Follow detailed instructions from the Site Manager at all times
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Ensuring that the finished product meets all standards of quality and safety
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Boxing in, handrails, trims, IPS Panels.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply here and we will contact you to discuss your application further.