Connect Grp UK are currently seeking experienced CCDO Demolition Operatives for an exciting project in West London. As a CCDO Demolition Operative, you will play a crucial role in the successful completion of the demolition project.
- Carry out demolition work in accordance with project requirements and safety regulations
- Operate hand tools, power tools, and machinery as necessary
- Assist with the removal of debris and waste materials
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations on-site
- Work collaboratively with the project team to achieve project goals
- Valid CCDO card is essential
- Proven experience as a CCDO Demolition Operative
- Sound knowledge of demolition techniques and safety protocols
- Ability to operate hand tools, power tools, and machinery
- Physically fit and capable of performing manual labor
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality workmanship
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
Green CCDO card = £16.00 per hour
Red CCDO card = £17.00 per hour
Pays 8 hours per day, Monday-Friday and paid CIS on your UTR number.
If you're available and looking, please apply online and a member of the Connect Grp UK team will be in touch.