Connect Grp have are looking for a CCDO Operative for a 1- 2 week project in Basildon with free parking on site.
Position: Temporary CCDO Operative
Location: Basildon, Essex
Duration: 1 week
Hours: 8 hours paid per day
- Execute demolition operations in compliance with health and safety regulations and company guidelines.
- Safely operate demolition machinery and tools.
- Assist with the removal of debris and waste materials from demolition sites.
- Follow instructions from supervisors and communicate effectively with colleagues.
- Valid CCDO card
- Proven experience as a CCDO Operative or in a similar role.
- Sound knowledge of demolition techniques, equipment, and safety protocols.
- Ability to operate demolition machinery and tools competently.
- Physically fit and capable of performing manual labour
- Strong attention to detail and adherence to safety regulations.
- Competitive hourly wage
- Free parking on site
- Paid lunch break
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in demolition operations.
- Work with a reputable company in the construction industry.
Please apply online and a member of the team will be in touch or call the office and ask for Matt.