Contracts Manager – East London/Essex
We are looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager with M&E experience for our client. This is a client-facing role covering the London and Home Counties area, so you need to be able to travel and ideally be based in East London/Essex.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a CSCS card, First Aid, Scaffold Inspection.
- Be experienced in producing & updating programmes using Microsoft Project.
- Have a good Health & Safety awareness including producing CPHSP’s and all associated documentation.
- Be articulate and present himself and the business well.
- Have good computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Office, etc.
Responsibilities of the Refurbishment Engineer role include:
- Overseeing the detailed design, plan and programme for the refurbishment.
- Leading procurement of materials and subcontractor’s work.
- Overseeing of the installation, testing and maintenance of electrical works.
- To ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- To attend design meetings, regularly carry out site inspections and take action where appropriate.
The salary for this role is in the range of £60,000 - £65,000. If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you. You can apply now by sending your CV to…