Job Title: Electrical Improver - Primary School
Company Name: Connect Grp UK
Location: Stevenage - SG2
We are looking for Electrical Improvers to work on a Primary School in Stevenage. As a Electrical Improver, you will be responsible for the 2nd fix works & other general install works. This project will involve working in a commercial building, ensuring the electrical systems meet the required standards, and contributing to the successful completion of the fit-out project.
- Install electrical systems, wiring, and equipment.
- Troubleshoot electrical problems and implement effective solutions.
- Collaborate with the project team to plan and execute electrical installations.
- Adhere to all health and safety guidelines and ensure a safe working environment.
- Provide assistance and support to the Electricians as required.
- 2-3 year’s experience or relevant electrical qualifications would be advantageous.
- Willingness to learn and work under the guidance of experienced Electricians and site supervision.
- Basic knowledge of electrical systems and tools.
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Ability to follow instructions and contribute to the project's progress.
- Checkable references upon request
- Valid IPAF Ticket
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
How to Apply:
If you are an Electrical Improver looking to be a part of a dynamic and reputable Electrical company, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV, proof of qualifications by applying directly to this advert.