Connect Grp UK are actively looking for an Electrician or a well trained Electrical Mate that has temporary electrical experience.
A successful candidate would ideally live in South London and will need to have a valid driving license.
Main requirements for the role:
- Have a VALID Driving License
- Be willing to drive on the M4, M3, M32 & M40 Corridors (Travel can be from anywhere between 20 minutes to 1 hour 30)
- Must be over the age of 25
- Have previous experience working with on Temporary Electrical Installations
- Must have a VALID ECS Card
Information about the role:
- £16 - £18 per hour (Rate will vary depending on experience & qualifications)
- Vehicle & fuel card will be provided once the probation period is complete
- Be willing to either work temp to perm or a permanent role straight away
If you are available for an immediate start and you are interested in the role please call Ollie at Connect Grp on 01273 036999 or alternatively apply online.