My client is a market leader within the food manufacturing industry are looking for a finance admin assistant, to join their busy and thriving in house team based in their main site in Kent. This is initially for 9 months but there is a high chance this could turn into a permanent position after this period
- Conduct Credit checks on new or existing customers.
- Reconcile credit notes and invoices owed to the company
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices.
- Posting and allocating receipts to the accounting system.
- Maintain contact with customers to ensure invoices will be paid on time.
- Sample process
- Log in samples request
- Make sure sample are scheduled in-time and dispatch them correctly by DHL
- Services providers invoices checks
- Cross check invoices against agreed rates and approve them for payment
- General admin
- Help in arranging signature of original CoAs and files them in customer folders
- Help in sending set of shipment documents to the warehouse
- Good communication skills and able to contact customers in a polite and business manner.
- Ability to reconcile accounts to statements
- Ability to post receipts
- Good Excel skills (at least confident with pivot tables and Vlookups)
- Great attention to details
- Organised and flexible
Mon - Fri - 08.00 - 5.00
£12.86 per hour