Connect Grp UK are looking for experienced CSCS Groundworker Foreman for a 2-month project in Maidstone for a start on Monday 23rd January.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Reporting and working along the project manager
- Site supervision
- Compliance with Health and safety
- Quality Assurance
- Managing the labour and putting operatives to work
- Ensuring all paperwork is filed and organised
Successful candidates will need the following:
- Valid CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Formal ID (Rights to work in the UK)
- Full PPE
- 3+ years’ experience
- Must be able to provide checkable references
Rate £25.00 per hour. Paid CIS. Hours 7:30am – 16:30pm.
If you’re available and looking, please apply online and a member of the Connect Grp UK team will be in touch.