Looking for an Experienced Contract Night Shift Electrician for Heathrow
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for an experienced Contract Night Shift Electrician for a project in Heathrow. This is a great opportunity to work in one of the most prestigious airports in the world.
This role is offering £260 + Per Shift, 8pm - 4am, with 6+ months worth of work.
Candidates will be put onto a temporary pass before the permanent pass.
- A valid JIB Gold Card
- A valid ID/Passport
- Previous experience working on airports/air side
- Experience in Electrician
- Ideally from a Electrical background
- Comply with all safety regulations
- Maintaining, commissioning and rewiring
- Testing and diagnosing issues
- Carryout general electrical works
- Working in a variety of busy environments
If you feel that you are the right candidate for this role and are available to start on short notice, please get in touch with the M&E Team at Connect GRP 01273 03699.