We are recruiting for an experienced Professional Plumber/Pipefitter to start ASAP in the Virginia Water area GU25.
Our client is looking for an experienced Plumber/ Pipefitters who can hit the ground running and work efficiently and effectively in a busy environment.
Requirements for the Role:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a professional plumber/ Pipefitter
- Proven background in Mechanical engineering
- High level of practical skill and ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Well versed with tools and safety and able to work safely and accurately
- Understanding of current building regulations and able to work in a responsible manner
Responsibilities of the Role:
- To install, Mostly 1st/ 2nd Fix plumbing systems.
- Experience with Press Fit/ Plant Rooms
- Monitoring, maintaining and providing general maintenance for cold and hot water systems, sanitary and drainage systems.
- Working on projects as part of a team and lone working.
- Ensuring a safe and effective working environment.
If you have the relevant experience and want work in a dynamic and challenging environment, this could be the perfect role for you. Get in touch via email