Electrical Supervisor – Oxford (3 Months)
Connect GRP UK Ltd are recruiting for an Electrical Supervisor for one of our M&E clients in Oxford. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrical Supervisor to join an established team and support the successful delivery of upcoming M&E projects.
The role offers a competitive daily rate of £270 to £290 with an immediate start date.
- Qualified to City & Guilds or equivalent in Electrical installation.
- Previous experience in M&E site supervision.
- Valid SSSTS/SMSTS certificate.
- Strong background in all aspects of M&E.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing work schedules.
- Lead a team of Electrical personnel on site.
- Full responsibility for site safety and adherence to company health & safety policies and procedures.
- Adherence to timescales and budgets.
- Ensure all required tests and checks are completed and complete all necessary paperwork.
- Attend progress meetings and report back to the Line Manager.
If you’re interested in joining our client’s team as an Electrical Supervisor and have the necessary experience and qualifications, we’d love to hear from you.
Connect GRP UK Ltd are an equal opportunities employer.